INSURANCE & DIVERSIFIED FINANCIAL SERVICES

SELECT CLIENT LIST

Advisen

AEGIS

AIG (includes AIA/ALICO, AIU/Chartis, American General, SunAmerica)

Allstate Insurance

Arch Capital

Bankers Life

Chubb/ACE Group

Erie Insurance

GE Capital

Great American

Guardian Life

Hartford Financial Services

HIP/EmblemHealth

Insurance Information Institute

Marsh & McLennan

New York Life

Platinum Re

Prudential

Risk Strategies

Scor Re

Selective Insurance

State Farm

Sun Life

Travelers

Trust Company of America

Unum

Verisk/ISO

Zurich Financial Services

The Lapham Group has documented success over the past two decades working with the top global insurance carriers across Life, Health and A&H (Individual Health Group), Property & Casualty (personal lines and commercial lines), Wealth Management/Financial Advisory/Broker Dealer, Annuity/Retirement Savings, Reinsurance and Brokerage. The firm's success is reflected in multiple long-term client relationships to include successfully conducting over 100 search engagements globally for an industry leading Fortune 50 multi-line insurance carrier. 

Approximately 70% of the firm's search engagements are North America-based with the remaining 30% split between Asia, Latin America and Europe/U.K. In addition, The Lapham Group has particular expertise and success in the development of diversity candidate slates for its clients on each search engagement.

 

The insurance sector is being transformed by digital automation, data analytics and science. These innovations are driving changes across the underwriting, distribution and claims models of the industry's insurance carriers. The impact is manifesting itself across all segments of the industry, and an increasing focus of the firm's practice is recruitment of executive leadership in Digital Transformation, Cyber Risk and InsurTech. ​​​​ 

REPRESENTATIVE SEARCH ENGAGEMENTS:

  • BOARD OF DIRECTORSHIP

  • GENERAL MANAGEMENT 

Chief Executive Officer

Vice Chairman

President & COO

Divisional President/GM (career, direct & broker/dealer)

International/Regional/Country Manager

Global Head of Cyber Insurance

  • RISK MANAGEMENT

Head of Cyber Risk

Chief Risk Officer

Divisional Chief Risk Officer

Head of Operational Risk

Chief Credit Risk Officer

  • FINANCE & ACCOUNTING

Chief Financial Officer

Vice Chairman, Finance

Deputy CFO

International/Divisional CFO

Chief Accounting Officer

Chief Internal Audit Officer

Corporate Controller

Treasurer

Head of Tax

Regional Finance/Controller

  • ACTUARIAL

Chief Actuary

Divisional Chief Actuary

Chief Life Actuary

Chief P&C Actuary

  • DISTRIBUTION/MARKETING & SALES

President, Financial Advisory

Head of Broker/Dealer

Chief Marketing Officer

Head of Sales Force Effectiveness

Divisional Chief Marketing Officer

Chief Distribution Officer/Chief Agency Officer

International Chief Marketing Officer

Head of Direct Marketing

Head of Product Development

Head of Strategy & Business Developemnt

National Sales Manager

Head of Brokerage/Retail Sales

  • CLAIMS

Chief Claims Officer

SVP Claims, P&C

Head of Customer Service

Chief Claims Counsel

  • INVESTMENTS

Chief Investment  Officer

Divisional/Business Unit Chief Investment Officer

Head of Fixed Income

Head of Portfolio Management

Head of Alternative Investments

Head of Capital Markets, Real Estate

Head of Asset Management, Real Estate

  • LEGAL & COMPLIANCE

General Counsel

Chief Compliance Officer

Chief Legal & Compliance Officer

Chief Privacy Officer

Chief Claims Counsel

  • OPERATIONS & TECHNOLOGY

Chief Information Officer

Chief Technology Officer

Chief Digital Officer

Head of IT Risk

Head of Operations & Systems

VP Infrastructure

VP Applications Development

Head of eCommerce

  • UNDERWRITING

Chief Underwriting Officer

Line of Business Director

  • HUMAN RESOURCES

Chief Human Resources Officer

Head of Talent Acquisition

Head of Compensation

80 Park Avenue, Third Floor, New York, NY 10016 | Tel. (212) 599-0644

© 2017 The Lapham Group, Inc. All rights reserved.